When you think of Tims boots, you're thinking of these. This waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling. Never again will the weather inhibit your style in these tims 6” premium waterproof boots
- They are waterproof and has durable leather upper materials
- Lugged rubber outsole to keep you on your feet in any condition such as rain or snow
- They are built to be long-lasting and versatile; these iconic boots can serve their purpose in any wardrobe.
- Leather or nubuck upper are abrasions resistant for wear in tough conditions
- Taslan nylon laces are built for durability and long-lasting wear.
- Waterproof exterior that keeps your feet dry in any weather.
- Padded collar provides support and comfort around the ankle
- A leather line midsole adds further comfort and soft footbed
- Grip stick lugged rubber outsole enhances and traction in durability.
Waterproof Footwear - Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments, and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process, we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry
Silver-Rated Tannery - One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. the leatherworking Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment
Anti-Fatigue Technology - Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.